View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 04:42 PM
bubbasno1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
OK. I will bite.

No I wouldn't go ask... UNLESS I really Really needed to be there. Then I would ask. But it would probably be more along the lines of asking them to join us.

No harm in asking is there???

So you answer the question; if you were there first would you go ask?

Seriously thats one of the problems with these "Bad" story's. You only ever get one side of it. Not that the original poster was misleading in anyway. Its just tough when the whole story is not explained.

Jamie
I cannot ever think of a reason why I would really really need to hunt a particular place. But maybe someday it will come up. I would absolutely never ask somebody to move or leave a hunting area. So is there harm in asking. I think so.

If I was there first would I go ask? It depends on the situation. I have had one and only on incident with an outfitter/Range manager and it all started out with me going to ask if his boy would like to hunt a deer that was on the property. I did not know he was the outfitter/Range manager for the land adjacent to where I was hunting. He promptly told me I was trespassing and I should leave. I then politely informed him that no I was not and pointed out the boundaries (no fences) to the property. Then the discussion turned to more people should shoot does as there were way to many in the area. I again politely thank him and went and shot the buck.

So yes I would given the right circumstances. For an adult probably not.

Bubba

Last edited by bubbasno1; 09-16-2009 at 05:02 PM.