View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 07:46 PM

In reply to the posts .....

D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerman View Post
DO you typically go to the same place, how much to rent for a month, gotta start planning retirement....?
Sent you a P/M, two b-room homes/condo's with pool or H/T start at $3K USD/Month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57charlie View Post
The ice looks a little thin there...you may want to wait a bit.
My tall glass of rum & coke is full of ice .... cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedogg View Post
looks more like a swimming pool than a lake. If anyone is videoing you and laughing just put the rod down and walk away..............
The owner tells me they pay extra condo fee's to keep the lake water treated, it looks like we're in Banff or Jasper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opto55 View Post
Where are you in Phoenix? I want to rent there.
Thanks
The community is called Island Lakes off Warner Road in Gilbert, Az .... nice and quiet and everything we need is 15 minutes or less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
I'm sure the people from Manitoba and Ontario say the same thing about our shallow lakes.

I'm sure Zip will be laughing at us sitting on a frozen lake when he has a rod extended out from the hot tub, sipping a nice drink and reeling in a cat fish
Mr. Snap .... nailed it, just haven't tried fishin off the dock yet, working on getting my swing back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppa View Post
TRUTH!!! ha ha ha! My poor cousin who just moved here....seeing reservoirs after years of Shield lakes.............
Was raised 60 miles East of Wpg near the Ontario border, parents had a cabin not far from Lake of the Woods, miss fishin the Whiteshell & Wpg River system, but Sylvan is home sweat home now. Were looking into renting or borrowing a kayak & exploring the three lakes that are sort of connected here.

Last edited by Zip-in-Z; 01-04-2019 at 08:05 PM.