View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
Don't confuse them with facts....
No ones arguing any of this. And I'd hardly call a blind statement a fact. It's a little anecdotal at best. Arguable but not waterproof. So how much has production increased in the last 8 years? How many of those last 8nyears has our government been anti pipeline? How many has the Notley been trying to get a line built?

I'm all for blaming Trudeau. His liberal elite team is 100% responsible for this BS. But it's really not fair to blame notley. She really did try. This woman even stands up against her party. I feel she actually cares about us alot more then a 40 year old mamas boy that has yet to come of the closet. Who might I add has never worked a real job in his life.

And full disclosure my place of employment really benefits from a large bitumin to wti spread. We are talking 1 to 2 million a day in extra profit if the spreads more than $25. So on a personal level I stand to gain from the curtailment being removed. But I also know theres alot of people out there keeping their jobs because of it.