View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski Canuck View Post
I said it once, I said it twice, I will say it again.

Alberta Infrastructure Tax on Non resident income. WHY??? Provincial Income Tax is being paid in BC, Ontario, Quebec, on income earned in Alberta.

I could walk naked down Jasper Avenue painted green with Neon Signs on my head trying to point out the fact that the VERY PROVINCES THAT ARE WRECKING ALBERTA ARE TAKING THE BENEFIT OF ALBERTA WAGES EARNED BY THEIR CITIZENS, but no one will listen.

Cutting production from Alberta will do little for marketing Alberta Oil at World Prices, when Eastern Canadians themselves would rather buy foreign Oil at World Price over getting discounted ALBERTA OIL.

Eastern Canada knows that the "Carbon Footprint" of tanker delivered Oil is alot higher than the "Carbon Footprint" of a Pipeline, so don't fall for the hypocrisy of the "Dirty Oil" argument.

Instead, we should FIGHT BACK with a hefty surcharge on the Non Resident Income Earners. The Provincial Tax Revenue will be better off for it, and if BC, Ontario, and Quesbec do not like it, they can send their Citizens somewhere else to work.

Drewski
Best post of 2019 thus far....can I get a Wo bundy.