View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
Not stirring the pot but getting the facts out....at least that been my only interst since day one. Some on here figure the best way to fight RAMP is by shouting, screaming, inventing conspiracies, vendictive actions and name calling. Others figure being well informed is the best tact. I tend to agree with the latter group. Information is a powerful tool. If we are going to beat this thing...it seems to me we should understand it.
FACT:
I just got off the phone with Grant Chapman, director of RAMP. He has told me that this program is not in place yet. There is absolutely no public list available, and landowners are currently supposed to be managing land as they have in the past. NOONE has used the new RAMP program to access property.

CORRECT INFORMATION:
I just got off the phone with Grant Chapman, director of RAMP. He has told me that this program is not in place yet. There is absolutely no public list available, and landowners are currently supposed to be managing land as they have in the past. NOONE has used the new RAMP program to access property.

UNDERSTAND THIS:

-Billy Molls