View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbius131 View Post
Yeah some of the people who know they are breaking the law are going to do what they have to do not to be caught but a lot of the time they just aren't smart enought to think of that.

I am not saying it isn't an annoyance or a pain in the @$$. Me and a couple buddies have left at 3am to get to a spot on our ATV's before we had to be off our ATV's only to have some morons go ripping by an hour or two after sunrise. But I think it is important to punish the idiots breaking the laws not the people following them. By banning ATV's you are only going to punish the people who are following the rules because those who are breaking them are going to continue to do so.

Morb
Exactly, just like responsible hunters take matters into their own hands and report report poachers to maintain a modicum of order among the ranks of hunters to ensure we don't eventually get evicted from our sport, responsible quadders need to police their ranks and have the problem quadders removed or they will continually loose more ground to the anti quadders.