View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDave View Post
I'm guessing that most people who don't believe he there is a problem with extremist propaganda, are part of the problem or just not exposed to it. I have grown up in central Alberta, and all my life we have had a very vocal, open group of Nazi and white nationalist scum west of Innisfail/Penhold. Provost had the leader of Alberta's KKK, who I met in the 90's.
Now they call themselves the 3%, pretending to be protectors. All the while posting fake crap on FB. There is no way of reporting them or getting their lies off of it either.
I've seen posts of Christians having gas poured on them and lit, that actually was a group incinerated from stealing gas from an overturned tanker. Yup needs to be censored.
Another post of a Muslim Car Bomber Blows self up prematurely. Actually the young guy who blew up the cars in Sherwood Park. Yup, same opinion.
Muslims attack pork festival. Actually a gang shooting outside a pork BBQ after it closed. Yup same opinion.
How about the Quebec mayor refusing the demands of Muslims to remove pork from the school menus? More BS.
Recon Willies posts, don't they speak for themselves.
On and on. They just keep making them up. Dumb people just keep spreading the hate. Yellow Vests scream at the women who work at the Immigration Center in Red Deer because the immigrants are the whole problem in Canada, yet still identify as being of European descent, not being of Canadian descent. Sons and daughters of immigrants.
The shooter in Moncton, was fed by these lies. 4 dead. Mosque lit on fire, multiple groups shot in Mosques, people attacking others over fake news has gotten tiring, as has the people claiming there is no problem.
Yet here we are in the center of Alberta, and white nationalist scum are freely drilling at the armed compound west of me. They stake out mosques hoping for their chance, they have drills where they race to the cities fully armed. Got to pretend the nasty Isis has attacked.
Do you know about the Freedom of Speech Talley in Calgary? Where the one speaker held his hand so proudly in a Nazi salute? 3% standing all so proud on guard with their cattle prods and hidden weapons?

Extremists here are the same as extremists on the other side of the world, except here the language isn't Arabic and they don't get to shoot off AKs in the air. Just as ready to kill people of differing religions, just as right in their opinions, and just as ignorant.
Yes extremists need to be censored, and they need to be taught that their views aren't welcome
As for the claim that I should be investigated for online threats, another sign of stupidity.

Wow we have a home grown extremist right here folks, this is EXACTLY what they sound like.

The nerve.

Prove your insinuations, allegations and accusations.

Last edited by ReconWilly; 03-24-2019 at 11:05 AM.