Thread: metis info
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 07:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
So you feel it would only be the actual Metis individual that would help themselves to the hunting I guess? I know a few non-Metis guys married to, by definition, Metis women, because they fall into that "so many generations bloodline, 1/8th or 1/16th or whatever bs it is, and these guys can't wait to get out moose hunting rather than wait 9-12 years to be drawn. Of course the wives will be riding along with but it sure as hell won't be them doing the shooting.

Is there such a thing as Single Metis Women dating websites? I'd like to get some extra hunting in too.
I have posted mostly fact and have not said anything about my “feelings” so please do not twist my words to what your version of my feeling are. I have not posted anything pro or con about the issue in anyway, if you feel your friends are telling you the truth and that is how you choose a wife then I would suggest a different set of morals outside of harvesting is being violated but it is not place to judge how you choose love. Btw, the rights holder must prove they can not hunt for your friends version to be true. Otherwise the wife must shoot the animal or your friend is a poacher by definition. A moral person would turn him in to the authorities.