View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
I was rooting for TO because they are a Canadian team but not anymore. They whined and lobbied because the Bruins played too rough and i’m Sure tonight’s snowflake hockey was a direct result of the threat of the Refs cracking down......Refs in the Leafs pocket! Then you get the ridiculous goalie interference non-call coming directly from TO. It seems to me like the ice is tilted in the Leafs favour.
toronto had 1 power play last night and it was a too many men call which they kind of have to call when there is 6 players skating around. Leafs have had the least amount of power plays out of any team in the NHL all year. these playoffs the leafs have had 11 powerplays and boston has had 14(pretty even), compare that to the avalanche who have had 25 and the flames 22 so if you want to talk snowflake hockey might want to look at the western conference. so saying the refs are in the leafs pockets is absolutely ridiculous. that being said that goal should have been called back as its been called back in every single review i have watched this year so they must have assumed rask wasn't making the save, just like the goal in STL where they assumed the puck would have went in the net even though it was off the pegs...kind of a stupid way of making calls in my opinion