View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 09:53 AM

Unfortunately i think your hands were tied with the kids there. Now people seem to be so touchy about everything that heaven forbid you suggest they arent behaving appropriately. Good chance it would escalate and then you have that situation on your hands with your kids present. I think you made the right call, be the bigger person - move on and be a good example for the kids youre with and you could explain to them that when they are in a boat its not polite to crowd shore fisherman in my opinion because they have less options for fishing locations....

Keep your cool, leave it alone and enjoy your day the best you can. If you get into a confrontation with them it would rattle the whole trip and its not worth it.

I hate people crowding me, especially if they see i caught a fish. Unless its a heavy heavy walleye jigging lake or you are perhaps ice fishing for whitefish then for the most part i think you shouldnt be anywhere near others unless they want you to be. I aleays get tempted to not show i have a fish on when other boats are near.... sad, but people think all the fish must be under your boat.

Anyways - nice job!