View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Tollers View Post
Just started reading this in reverse order -- back to page 9 for now. Very interesting. A couple that I can add:

First:
My wife and I were fall camping and I left the trailer very early in the morning. On the drive to my hunting spot a guy crossed the centre line (most likely asleep) and I went down into the ditch to avoid him. I was mentally shaken for a bit and it took me a little time to get the nerves down and get back on the road. I had checked the time as I was now running late. Get back to camp later that day and my wife asked if everything was ok. I said yes why and she replied that she had woken up in a panic that something had gone wrong for me, then everything calmed down so she went back to bed. Time was the same as when I drove into the ditch.

Second:
I had a dog I was very close to and had to put down. I was really questioning myself on the decision after the fact and one night I dreamed he crawled up on me, laid his head down and basically comforted me. My mental torment on the decision passed after this.
Tollers read replies #5 and #8 if you have a minute. I firmly believe in connections.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....