View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 12:06 PM

As far as things I have experienced and could not explain... my son once asked me about women.

Still can't explain how I walked away from a head on collision with my life and no broken bones. A drunk driver hit me pretty well head on in his 73 ford torino with a hopped up motor. I was in an 67 pontiac invader. I had just checked my speed a mile before and I was doing 60 mph. He must have been flying because I didn't even see him coming. The idiot hit me just outside the frame and sheared off the whole side of my car...wheels and all. If he had been 4 inches over he would have caught my frame. My steering wheel was almost against the seat on the driver side and the roof was collapsed from having the side sheared off. The whole missing side of my car, wheels and all, was welded to the front end of the drunk's now demolished muscle car. Luckily he was beat up pretty bad with broken limbs and sternum. I walked away with about 10 stitches from 2 little cuts. Funniest part was when I went a couple days alter to the accident site to look I found a garbage bag in the ditch right at the site... and it had a 1/4 pound of weed in it. So the drunk from rocky mountain house on top of his injuries also lost his weed. If the seat belt laws were in place back then And I was wearing one I would have been halved.
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets