View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 02:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
I need another research piece.... the company publisher of your scientific journal Frontiets SA seems to have a continual problem of not rejecting papers..... AKA non sufficient peer review mechanism.

Your making a ‘informed decision’ based on peer reviewed science..... this paper imma reading may not have been properly scrutinized for proper scientific review.

Imma gon need more credible research to see if I’m ok with your making an informed decision bout your kids health..... and by default my kid.

Please note I’m not saying you’d wrong... but it would really suck if you were making a decision based solely on just this research bit.

There seems to be wayyy more research in support of immunizations.
Based on the wikipedia article, I will say Frontiers in Neurobiology isn't the best source. However, the article that I linked was mostly just a summary of other articles from various other peer-reviewed journals. The points made in that article, are points I've read in many others:
- That we don't fully understand how aluminum adjuvants actually work.
- That their safety is not well tested.
- That there is newer evidence that aluminum stays in the body way longer than was previously thought and can accumulate in brain and other parts.

Here are some other articles you may want to glance at:

Do aluminum vaccine adjuvants contribute to the rising prevalence of autism?

The putative role of environmental aluminium in the development of chronic neuropathology in adults and children. How strong is the evidence and what could be the mechanisms involved?

Immunoexcitotoxicity as the central mechanism of etiopathology and treatment of autism spectrum disorders: A possible role of fluoride and aluminum

Safety of aluminum adjuvants seems to be an active, ongoing area of study over the last decade. Which is good. But I'd rather not have my children as guinea pigs for this study.

Have you seen any interesting research indicating that aluminum adjuvants are in fact safe? I haven't seen anything that looked at the long-term effects on aluminum adjuvants in infants.

Quote:
Your ‘thousands of annecdotal stories by parents’..... sorry.. annecdotals don’t cut it much for me. Lots of annecdotals about gettin probed by aliens out there too. Don’t see you buyin that idea...
Agreed. However, the guy I was replying to said there wasn't even a hint that there could be a link with autism. To me, a large amount of anecdotal evidence is a "hint" that requires further study.

Quote:
I’m going to believe the CDC before your stuff so far.
More credible research please.
Does the CDC have any research at all about the safety of aluminum adjuvants? I've heard that they used to link a single study by Mitkus which has been heavily criticized, and was removed from the CDC's website in 2017.

Quote:
Much bigger things to be scared of.... like that UN!!!!!
The UN who are hugely pro-vaccines, lol. Vaccines fit right into their agenda.