View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Andrew, as a man who seems to have a fair share of common sense and fair amount of acquaintances, are you seriously worried about running out of toilet paper if you get quarantined? I can say with 100% confidence that if you were quarantined and ran out of toilet paper, within a half hour of you posting on AO that you ran out, one of our fine members would be on your doorstep with a brick of rolls. MSM obviously has people paranoid to the point they aren’t thinking rationally.

I think rational people understand this is a virus with an extremely rapid transmission rate, they think the odds of contracting the virus is high, they think they’ll get sick and they have the common sense to realize their chance of dying from it. They won’t purposely try to contract it, they will take all measures possible not to transmit it to others, and life will go on.

I’ll be honest though, with the world financial situation, the paranoia, and the fear of the unknown, it seems the virus itself is the last thing to worry about.
I have no concerns as I always have enough food and toilet paper for a few months. Two things I wouldn’t want to run out of. As for the rest of the population. Do they not keep extra food and supplies on hand? Wondering if that could be causing some of the panic as I don’t see anyone panicking over the actual virus on any of my media fees.