View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 06:30 AM

Personally I don’t believe we need to be locked in our house but I won’t be doing any interprovincial travel or long trips with in Alberta either. I will be going fishing but closer to home for sure. Personally I just don’t see traveling a long distance where I need to stop in communities outside of my own as something I want to do at this time. Vacations are on hold for me because I believe it’s a reasonable precaution

As for how the citizens of Rupert acting they can pound sand. I will not invest a dime there in the future. I will not be giving any recommendations to others to go there in the future either. There are many other locations on the coast to go fishing. I was born in BC and I lived in BC for over half my life. Some of the communities in BC have become an embarrassment with the attitude they have adapted over the years. Still some great people and communities in BC so I will recommend these areas and businesses in the future

I do think it’s wise for people to go on vacations at this time but the actions/attitude coming out of some communities is intolerable as well.