Thread: trolling posts
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 11:51 AM

[QUOTE=Dean2;4193653]I would never put you on ignore, I like the stuff you post. I have put a few others on ignore and it worked fine. I never see their posts, even on subscribed threads, or threads started by them either. Mostly I was just yanking your chain cause I thought your original post was mostly just kidding and a little pot stirring.[/QUI prefer my pot shaken not stirred . a little stirring yes, just get tired of people using the word EPIC for a 16 inch girlyfish kinda pushes my buttons, especially after most of a day pulling weeds in plus 30 . ignore doesnt work for me, but then again anything on a computer is guaranteed to do squirrely poo if I get near it proven many a time ask my ex lol same as 99% of people think Im nuts when I tell them I live in a haunted building. Til they visit a couple days. I dont think my sister will ever visit me again

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich