View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 10:11 PM

Here are the girls that live in the back yard. 3 clones from my indoor plant that I harvested, and one seed of the same strain.

Update: my indoor plant in the previous pics gave me a good supply of personal smoke. I had it hanging for 9 or 10 days before I started my cure process. Which I think went well. The weed is stored now and I'd say it's a step up from being actually dry, but not damp. I didn't weigh it because I got off early that day to trim and bag everything the day we were leaving to go camping on the August long weekend. So the first 5 days of cure time happened in the camper on crown land. Now that I think of it I'm not sure I was allowed to have that much personal on me? I ended up with 2 freezer bags full. Next time I'm going to grow 2 plants indoors instead of 1, with a bit faster veg stage.

How's everyone else's outdoor crops doing? I'm worried here in Alberta we will have a short time for the flower stage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200828-215402_Gallery.jpg (19.0 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200828-215352_Gallery.jpg (34.4 KB, 103 views)