View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 11:39 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
If pointing out that your rant about ultramag rifle cartridges is irrelevant on a thread about shotguns is being true to form , then I guess I am being true to form. And nobody even mentioned paying to have shotguns professionally fitted, except you. For some reason, your rambling went completely off the tracks in this thread.
I'm not sure why I bother responding to you but here goes.

First the big magnums become relevant to the discussion in relation to giving beginners advice that could cost them dearly later on.

Of course I mentioned paying for having a professional fit ones shotgun should one choose to have it done.

Are you suggesting it can be done for free? If so, by who. Knowing that would be very helpful to most beginners.

So far I have tried to offer helpful advice, all you have done is suggest I am (A) a lousy shot and (B) have no idea what I am talking about. That I rant and that I ramble.

You even go so far as to state that my posts went completely off the track.

I have a hard time understanding why that is even allowed. To quote the rules;
Quote:
Profanities, racism, flaming or other belittling remarks made toward other message board users will not be tolerated.
You are very good at skirting the rules by suggesting that the un-named individual you are addressing is a lousy shot, a fool, irrelevant ext.

Here's an idea, how about instead of tearing down other members how about offering some helpful information.

I still would like to know what you suggest one do to get their shotgun fit and patterned.
See I don't think you are irrelevant. I do however think you forgot what it was like to be new to shooting and on a limited budget.

I do think your advice is good advice for experienced shooters with deep pockets. But there are a lot of guys, myself included that simply don't fit in your class of shooters.

I don't belittle you for that and I thank you not to belittle me for my situation.

George Bernard Shaw