View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkdiesel View Post
It’s hunting, and it’s for a 7 year old kid. Who the Fack cares if he shoots a wild boar, or a sheep, or a turkey on a farm ? How does that effect you ?

I’m pretty sure I spend more time then 99.9% of the people on this forum pursuing wild animals every year, and believe me if it was legal and we didn’t have those stupid rules in place my kid would have killed a 60 inch moose this year, and a cranker mountain caribou. He also would have shot a beauty of an Antelope yesterday, but I won’t break the law regardless of how stupid they are.

So here we are..... go cry somewhere else if you don’t agree with letting a kid hunt the only way we legally can this year.
Hope you find what your after,i just got my grandson his youth hunters ed 2 weeks ago who just turned 12.

I never had a chance to be able to take him out or teach him anything till this year.He wasn't brought up in any type of hunting or fishing lifestyle,so it's all new to him.

This summer he caught some very nice lake trout and other types of fish for the first time,he got 3 limits of grouse so far .

Biggest thrill in my life is showing him what I wanted to do years ago and now he is just right into it.It's like I won the lotto.

Your son is a lucky kid and those times out both of you will cherish forever .
Best of luck finding a place.

JD