View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan's dad View Post
1st line. Anything that happened on the McDavid line was a lone effort by McDavid. Nuge looked off and Kassian looked awful

2nd line. Overall looked good. Kahun and Drasaitl were connecting early and it took Yamo about 1.5 periods to get his head screwed on straight. Leave this line alone.

3rd line. Was good and Puljujarvi was engaged

4th. Was ok

I would throw Ennis on the 3rd, Kassian on the 4th and try Puljujarvi on the 1st line tonight.

But Oiler lost for 3 reason last night and it wasn't line combinations

1. Better goaltending
2. Turnovers at the blue line
3. Brutal middle of the ice coverage in our zone.

Oh well, we got it out of our system, better night tonight.

Even Colorado got waxed last night by the Covid ridden Dallas Stars.
Pretty much agree on everything here. Kassian was terrible last night. Weak on the puck and lazy. Larsson was not much better. He has been in the league long enough not to make boneheaded plays like he did on the first goal.

Chaisson was terrible. Weak on the stick, couldn't make a pass or get the puck out when he did have it. I think it's time for retirement.

JP looked good and engaged. I like the 3rd line. Maybe keep him with Turris for a few more games.

2nd line. Don't touch, looks good.

Koekkoek looked good for his first game with the Oil. Might not see him tonight as Russell might be in.

Weak start, but can make up for it tonight. Need a few more shots from 3rd and 4th lines.
Sit back
Pour yourself a tea

Watch us "sportsmen" attack each other and destroy ourselves from within.

From road hunters vs "real hunters" to bowhunters vs rifle hunters, long bows and recurves vs compound user to bow vs crossbow to white hunters vs Native hunters etc etc etc

Enjoy the easy ride, anti hunters. Strange to me why we seem to be doing your job for you.

Excuse me while I go puke.