View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeAB View Post
Hey it's Lee Murray, I fished with you a couple of times on Lake Sundance about 10 years ago and up at Running Rain Lake with Jim Stelfox.

I'm on holidays for the next month and have a belly boat, also have a son and wife that have taken up fly fishing and have belly boats and pontoons.

Wouldn't mind bonking some perch, send me a PM.

Lee
Trout bite has slowed down a ton. Perch bite is hot right now. Casting light line, small jigs, perch eyeballs and slaying them. Also fishing right below the boat.

So ya. Buddy and I just floated the other day with a marmish rod and slayed em. Just using a life jacket and floating livewell is a blast. A float tube works also. Having an anchor helps.

My messages are cleared up so pm me and we can find a time. Don’t need waders In the tube as the water is 73 Fahrenheit
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin