View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barsik View Post
first you state that the police better have a good solid reason to serve a no knock warrant which led to the death of an individual, then in the next breath you state it is none of our business to know why the warrant was served. a corrupt government will cover up any wrongdoing by its agents, especially if they are pursuing an agenda. I guess High River isn't an issue for you either. being an agent of a corrupt government which enacts oppressive legislation doesn't justify excessive force. is it ethically or morally defensible? that needs to be open to public view and scrutiny.
Get your credentials, become a high ranking Judge or Politician and fill your boots. Then when you are privy to such sensitive information fill us in.

Or just keep lightly tapping your keyboard with your feet up on the footstool looking down on others as is so popular here with the armchair quarterbacks and online solicitors.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....