Thread: Bereg up2 tent
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 09:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
I dont have either of these tents so no opinion. What I will say is MM has hunted and traveled all over the world. I have never once known him to talk through his hat, exaggerate, or claim experience he doesn't have. If he has a strong preference for the AO and he says it is based on actual experience u can take that to the bank. The other thing I will say is both he and I have spent a lot of time in the Eastern block. If you think there is a single thing made in Russia that is top quality, refined, or leading edge u should really go spend some time there. MM said it is worse than China made, he was being kind. There is NO quality level below Russian made.
Thanks dean. To me, when i see some of these gear inquiries. I get the strong feeling that someone is just out to make a buck. And someone is going to pay the price by falling for the "its just as good as" scam. Arctic ovens are made by Airframes alaska, a company that manufactures bush plane components. These russian ones are made in russia. Enough said