View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OL_JR View Post
Ya we will never agree on that, ever.

Cutting out the average guy from a potentially once in a lifetime opportunity so the rich can draw in perpetuity isn't big picture thinking. All it does is cause more fracture in the hunting community.
I don’t care who draws the tag because I view it as a tool to generate money for conservation

My mind set is that money can be used to improve populations and help create more future opportunities which is beneficial for years to come. That far out weighs 1 tag to me. Heck improved populations can increase the number of tags in our general draws increasing opportunities and lower draw wait times for the average joe

I don’t care if the person who gets drawn is a billionaire or on welfare. I am looking at what the intended purpose of the draw and that is to generate money for conservation so we can enjoy hunting opportunities for years to come

If increasing your odds at a slim chance of maybe drawing one of these tags in your life no we will never agree and I will never understand that kind of short sighted thinking

But you have the right to your opinion