View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 02:45 PM

Everyone loves physics jokes right? Well, I do. So here are a few. Shamelessly stolen from Archerytalk forum.

1. Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar .... and doesn't.

2. A neutrino walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Hey! We don't serve your kind in here!" The neutrino says, "That's okay. I'm just passing through."

3. A neutron walks into a bar. "How much for a beer?" the neutron asks. "For you," the bartender replies, "no charge".

4. Two atoms were walking down the street. One stopped and said, "Hey! I think I just lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" asked the other. The first replied, "I'm positive."

5. The bartender replies, "Sorry, we don't serve particles that travel faster than light". A tachyon walks into a bar.

6. A photon checks into a hotel. The bellhop asks, "May I help you with your luggage". "No thanks," replies the photon, "I'm travelling light."

7. Entropy isn't what it used to be.

8. Einstein developed a theory about space ... and it was about time too.

9. Heisenberg is pulled over by a cop for speeding. "Do you know how fast you were going?" asks the cop. "No, officer, but I know exactly where I am!"

10. A Higgs Boson particle walked into a church. The priest said, "This really isn't the place for you." The particle replied, "But without me, you can't have mass!"

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone