View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderek View Post
I am certainly not heavily invested in it, but I do invest a little every month. I still invest in probably what you consider normal investments.

Anything I have in Crypto I can afford to lose.

Seriously do some research. Personally I am not sure Bitcoin survives as it has no functionality other then digital currency. That said it will be around for a while yet, and probably a decade or so before it gets flipped. Their are lots of scams in Crypto for sure, they are called meme coins/**** coins.

I guess we can have a difference in opinion and will have to wait and see in a decade who is right as time is the only way we will figure it out.

Crypto is creating solutions to existing problems.
good reply!

Other than the last line I agree with you, it seems it is making it easier for the best hackers to become rich, and for people to throw money away to skeezy investment firms, they do not even have to get out of bed. The hacker, invester, skeezy guy can do it all in their skivies while watching tv in bed.

I am not sure what solutions to existing problems crypto will ever solve. When the system goes down, and it will at times, without money in your jeans there will be no way to pay for anything if we go completely digital.

Governments know this, which is why we have paper and coins. They spend everywhere.

Crypto can be frozen or seized at will, as can bank accounts of course, but they have to go digging to find where we keep the rest of our cash.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....