View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plinker View Post
I used to hunt deer in Pine Coulee before they turned it into a reservoir. 70 feet deep would be a good guess. But the depth depends on where you are. South of the bridge is deeper and north gets much more shallow. Did you guys know that (if I remember correctly where the position is) if you are walking down the boat ramp, you turn right (south) and walk around 50 yards out on the ice, that there is a swing, a city bus, and a few other assorted odds and ends in that area in the water. They were put there for the local dive clubs. Saw it with my own eyes, so it's not an internet rumour. Would be interesting to fish where those are as I think it would harbour bait fish and some biggies. You would have a heck of a fish story though telling folks you snagged a city bus.
if its for fish habitat, you think they would have used a "school" bus. Groan away folks, its early

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich