View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300magman View Post
Cant wait to see the pics when you knock one down.....some fantastic looking bucks you have on the go, I get excited everytime I see you post here! Good luck man!
Thanks after some coffee and breakfast I will be at it again. Yesterday I only seen one buck that I hesitated if I should pass or not. Well I was debating my window passed making the choice for me but it’s early

Right now most of the nice bucks are moving at night but if history repeats itself things should improve with more daylight movement after the 10th of November

Over the season there will be 7-8 of us hunting bush bucks this year so there will be some success photos posted. Everyone has different standards and amount of time they have to hunt so it will be a mix. This will include the stands I posted here but also a few stands the others set and some hunting off the ground

Who knows what I will take big or small for myself or if I just eat my tag but I won’t regret it either way I know I will enjoy the pursuit and time out there