View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 08:30 PM

"Trudeau responded with a very weak string of platitudes about Canadians having free and open and frank dialog". Xi was obviously angered at Trudeau's accusations on the Chinese funding Canadian election candidates."

Now just WAIT A MINUTE HERE!

JT was frank and open about his influence on the SNC Lavalin investigations on overseas corruption and bribing of Libyan Officials!!! Remember THAT!! (OK, maybe he did not come out and admit his attempt to block the investigation, I'll try again.)

JT was frank and open about his demotion of his Minister of Aboriginal Affairs!!! Remember THAT!!!

(Gee, I'm not doing too well here. I'll try again.)

JT was frank and open about his intention to give to WE FOUNDATION the Billion Dollar contract for the Applications and Processing of the Covid Relief Money!!! Remember THAT!!!

(Well, I am sure that his Party Handlers WANTED him to come out and speak candidly about why WE FOUNDATION was proposed when they really had no experience for the administration of such an important task.)

All right. I guess time and time again JT has not been frank and open with the Canadian Public which makes it such a surprise that he attempts to claim the Moral High Ground when he really has no idea of what the view looks like from up there.

Now one of our biggest alternative trading partners is mad at us again. But what harm can come from that? Right!

Drewski