Thread: Wow!...
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil McCracken View Post
Background for the ones that may have missed the latest "news":

So some may or may not know know about the controversial "Prisoner Trade" between the Biden Administration and Russia not too long ago. Brittney Griner(American Black female basketball player)who was knocked off/convicted with drug charges in Russia versus a high profile arms Russian dealer. Griner is a known American flag hating person. I will not get into the "pronoun".

So I was in my workshop this afternoon, listening to Sunny 94 Radio station, from Lacombe, like I do many times. Usually, they are pretty good reporting local, Provincial, and National news (on that one I have a bit of a hard time).

So at 5 o'clock, and previously 2 o'clock, they reported that Griner will be going back to playing basketball next year in the WNBA!!!

Why would they report that? Who cares around here? Stick to the relevant local/Provincial news.

Do Central Alberta, or the rest of the Province really care about Griner? I for one don't...

I'm sure some from Central Alberta folks who listen to this station heard this one....

Pathetic! And I am done with Sunny 94...

This is the first I've heard of this station. Maybe it's owned by a left leaning dude who likes to spread that kind of garbage around. You should send them a note asking them to report on relevant news. It may help.
I don't listen to CHED anymore because of this type of reporting and opinions that lean to the far left. Actually, I don't listen to very much radio at all. I don't watch Global, CTV or CBC for the same reasons.