View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 07:11 AM

I watched after hours last night which I never do, usually this old guy has to go to bed but they had a tribute sort of to Gino Odjick which which I wanted to see.

They also showed the post game press with Bo Horvat who was clearly emotional about what is going on in Vancouver, you could almost hear him thinking get me the heck out of this place. Then Bruce Boudreau met the press, he has more class than the entire Canucks ownership and management group put together, you could tell it was killing him and he was very emotional but he stayed there and answered the questions and talked about the players and how they played their butts off for him and how each one of them came into his office to talk with him.

Tochett might be getting the job but he has to be wondering what the heck am I getting into here if this is the way they treat people, I wish him luck, I see a mass exodus before the trade deadline.

We were all born ignorant but one must work very hard to remain that way.