View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
^^^ I don’t think it will be a problem. He will be hunting rabbits in the bush, not in his neighbourhood… How many people will he meet in the bush? And most likely those are gonna be hunters who know the difference between ar15 and a plinker.
When I was hunting with mine, I had a few guys(oilfield service guys driving around) stopped by asking how is the hunting going and commenting on my Gsg. None had any problems with it. One of them actually got out of the truck and asked me if he can take a close look at the rifle. He said he will be buying it for his son, lol!
It depends where he will be hunting. You run into all kinds of people on public lands who know nothing about firearms other than " they are scary". There are people out there who feel hunting should not be allowed if other people use the area. Hell I was reported by a group of bird watchers in Blackfoot once because they felt Daffy deserved to fly away rather than end up in my oven.

"The problem was this little thing called the government and laws."