Thread: AB Election
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe View Post
I can't stomach voting for Dum Dum Danni...she's a liar and talks out both sides of her mouth. She can't be trusted. And I can't vote NDP. I'm gonna sit this one out. First time I haven't voted. But Smitty doesn't deserve my vote just because she is a supposed Conservative.

NOW! If Travis Toews was the guy. That's someone you can ride the river with. I would proudly have voted for him. But he left......and that too makes me question why he can't stand behind her. That tells me a lot.
You should vote for the local candidate who best supports your beliefs and values. The debate between leaders is fine, but in theory you’re voting for the person who will best represent your riding. Undoubtedly in Alberta that person will be either a UCP or Independent.

Anyone voting NDP is shooting themselves in the foot including government workers. Those workers may want to look up “Rae Days” in Ontario.
“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.” John Stuart Mill