View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 10:03 AM

A week ago the bandwagon was overfilled, today they are jumping off in record numbers

If the oil played at full tilt like they did for half of the series, we would be waiting for the next round to begin.

If we tried Campbell more, might have a different outcome vs giving Skinner chance after chance and falling behind a couple goals before yanking him.

If the refs called what they should have, might be a different story.

If we did not run into a hot back up goalie(I thought for sure our guns would run him from the net but he did great). They threw everything at him last night and could not get any puck luck whatsoever.

I am as disappointed with the season being over this early as anyone but another good step into the playoffs and more learning on what it takes to go deep in the playoffs. Now if Holland can make some moves to get even deeper, dump dead weight. Who knows how deep they can go next year.

It was a fun ride watching the Oilers. They broke a lot of long standing team records this season but I guess that means nothing if you don't get to the finals/win the cup. I look at it as another good step forward.