View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coiloil37 View Post
Too much non linear noise there to address it all. Seems you’re still triggered by previous discussions and tried to weave them into your reply.

Not because you asked but do I think I would want a stabicraft in Alberta? Nope, not a chance. Not the right place for that boat and I’m amazed they’re trying to crack that market. I started my Alberta boat ownership with a 12’ springbok sporting a 1973 evinrude 9.9, had a few in the middle and ended with a 18’ lund. If I moved back I would buy another Lund, crestliner, princecraft that had the features I wanted and wouldn’t think anymore about it.
The reason I looked at a Stabi was not for my Alberta home. I was looking for a boat for a water front property on a big lake in BC and thought I'd take a closer look at these boats.

You probably need to stop with the constant aggressive remarks and provoking comments in a discussion forum .... people don't want to contribute to discussions when you respond the way you do. If you don't share the same opinion, that's cool, there are ways to express that like a grown up.