View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeMan View Post
I think most Albertans want accurate numbers and those numbers should be in our hands already. Some other media quote like $30-34 B is meaningless garbage to me right now. The CPP should be able to produce those numbers in under a week. What scares me is Chrystia Freeland running the show and the backroom meetings with the CPP Board. Who do you think ordered up those TV commercials.

And Prentice is dead and Kenney should be behind bars in my opinion.
Danielle & Horner put the public consultation on hold. The accurate numbers should have been in our hands before the conversation started, and the UCP heard that loud & clear.

If media quotes of 30-34 is meaningless garbage, please clarify. I think a few economists came up with that number, not paid consultants. As you have studied pensions, ask yourself a few questions please.

Who paid Lifeworks?
How is Lifeworks hooked into the UCP?
If the 30-34 is accurate, do you trust the UCP's bean counters?
If you think Kenney should be in jail, how much AB tax dollars spent today would liken the same sentiment for Danielle or Horner?

You can, you should, & if you're brave enough to start, you will. Stephen King