View Single Post
Old 01-07-2024, 07:41 AM

Default Holy WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roper1 View Post
The good news is, Dani in her year end interviews says she's focusing on health care in '24. Nanos & others have a UCP move to an APP being soundly defeated by Albertans in a referendum.

The UCP were supposed to be transparent, and responsive. All we've truly received so far is massive cost of living hikes, very poor private industry investment, coal mines still poised to ruin the eastern slopes, and a whole lot of Trudeau-bashing that's got us nowhere.

As for Lifeworks report, of course they published it. They'll be contracted to do another, some people think it's gospel. My opinion, Dani would have better political strategy to let Chrystia low-ball her, then use that for more anti-Ottawa sentiment. Being first off the mark has clearly ticked off the majority of Albertans
The only reason Alberta’s share would be less than what was calculated by the Federal government’s own equation is if the money is not actually there. I don’t think all the CPP money is there and that has prompted the large increase in contributions this year. I trust the Federal government as far as I can throw them. As for the Trudeau Bashing, do you not think it’s warranted? After all the taxpayer funds that have been squandered by the Federal Liberal NDP coalition and hate towards Alberta industry you still trust the Feds with the CPP? The CPP is just another carrot that the Feds can dangle over our heads to control us. The CPP is just another way to waist tax payers money. How much money is lost just in collection, managing and distribution of the CPP, nothing in government hands is efficient ever.