View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish99 View Post
ask the expert , i have a helix 7 as well first gen and lost all my way points any way of getting them back . the new way points i put in start counting with the numbers in sequence like the missing ones are still there . thanks
The problem with being called an "expert" is you get the oddball questions! Hahaha.

I don't have my units here at the moment so I can't give you a step by step through the menus (the Gen 1 is also a bit different as I started using Bird after Gen 2) but when you go into your menus and find waypoints, you should be able to see a list of all the waypoints. I seem to recall there being a way to have some not visible. Kind of like a toggle that you could turn on and off for each waypoint. Check to see if that is an option in your menus.

There is also a setting that is designed to reduce waypoint clutter. I believe it is simply called "Waypoint Decluttering" and it will turn off the labels on the waypoints so your screen isnt covered with them. Is it possible that this was flipped on for you?

SS

YouTube: Harder Outdoors
Instagram: @harderoutdoors
FB: HarderOutdoors