View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledhead71 View Post
I don't have a problem myself with the numbers, If politicians explained as you have, there is no confusion. Unfortunately they don't and here lies the problem.

It's like some of you feel Pierre's plan is proprietary and he will paten the idea You do realize that if the conservatives get elected, there plan will be scrutinized by all. I guess we are so use to the system we just accept inept governance by all.

I'm not sure what Shedhead's take is but mine is the carbon tax is simple to implement and an incentive to for people and businesses to pollute less.

Does it work, yes and no. The plan has pushed other technologies in the right direction, but at the same time created greater wealth division. There is good and bad in everything, I do not support Trudeau, nor the tax. The older I get, the more concerned I am for the future of our country and our children. I don't like games especially when it affects my family.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
And the normal reaction ^^^ I really don't want to hear the truth. So I will run away. If you and others did pay attention. Pierre and the CPP do have a plan, if your willing to listen.
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.