View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antlercarver View Post
Many times I read the posts here and write up a comment, opinion or answer. When I reread it before sending it, I think will it be any help or make any difference? Probably not and delete it.
I think its good for me to state my position about something because if I'm wrong then I want to find out and on this site if I'm wrong about something I'm pretty sure someone will let me know.
Attack what I'm saying not me personally. Or attack the post ,not the person posting it. If we all stuck to this then everyone would get along.
Just dont be one of these people who are offended by everything. If someone doesn't agree with your politics or something you think its not a attack against you personally.
If you don't agree with what someone is saying then please explain why.
Worst thing is to demand posts or threads or speech censored. The most interesting threads on here always seem to get deleted because someone is offended but can't explain how they are right and everybody else is wrong.
More I learn the more I realise that I have to learn and things are not black and white.
When I was young and dumb I was more sure about everything.
Physicists post their theories. They do this so other physicists can pic apart or agree. Basically to see if their theories hold up.

Last edited by W921; 03-23-2024 at 06:36 PM.