View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 08:25 AM

Infrastructure and supply of hydrogen and electricity and the batteries for RV's are the issues for the near future, thinking that'll probably take a good 10 yrs to get somewhat sorted out. I have no idea where they are going to get all the money from to do it, or how they will improve the batteries for EV's and get the cost of hydrogen down, being as it needs lots of electricity to operate what are commercially scaleable systems at the moment. I get the impression things will be patchy for a while as some areas will get hydrogen hybrids when the supply of hydrogen is rolled out, some will get EV's. Be some heavy economic effects from some of the stupid ICE bans being put in too, in some provinces and states. I suppose that, for now, all we can do is hope some form of marginally sensible gov'ts get elected and do some workable legislation to push the implementaion law back down to something achievable and marginally sensible. I have my doubts about the the EV & hydrogen systems in a national security scenario too. That seems to be a not neccessarily bright idea on the gov'ts part, but, there is a lot of dependence on high tech that is currently being questioned and rethought in those circles.