View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glion View Post
We run Milwaukee, Dewalt and Makita. Have approx 15 Makita drills and probably double that in impacts. We have ran them all and they see heavy use. We run mostly Makita as they had the best cold weather performance for a long time. Milwaukee we had alot of issues with triggers and they are now a china company (i believe) owned by the same parent company as rigid? Makita are the most refined and hold up to abuse well, Milwaukee usually have the most power unless vs makita 40v. Dewalt I find seems to run middle ground with it all. All in all I would take the Makita for all day use. Usually the most ergonomically friendly. But like most things personal opinion. Ps Dean we buy 5ah makita batteries for a decent price not any more exspensive than the other 2 brands.

Mine are 14.4 Volt tools. Where are you getting the batteries at a good price please and what is the price being paid. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tungsten, View Post
KMS tools in Calgary, Makita 3ahr 18v are usually $70-$80When on sale which is quite often.All of mine have come from there.Used daily, no issues.

They have two stores in Edmonton and I will check them out because I sure wasn't finding that price on Makita batteries at Home Depot or anywhere else I could find, including the Battery Warehouse.

1. KMS Tools & Equipment

10406 184 St NW
Edmonton AB T5S 2V8

2. KMS Tools & Equipment

9515 51 Ave NW
Edmonton AB T6E 4W8