View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 02:34 PM

K, Im going to contribute just one, and if any of you young guys fit the description, consider it a Public Service Announcement.

If you are a young guy, between the age of 16-24 (as this seems the target demographic), *STOP* dousing your body with Axe Body Spray!!!

JFC already! Ran into Bruhs twice today, at Canadian Tire and pet food store, you could smell em coming from the parking lot, and the Universe being what it is, they shopped the same aisle as me.

Instant migraine, not even remotely funny. Should be in the Criminal Code as an assault.

Seriously boys, I have 4 beautiful daughters, and they all assure me Axe is a repellant to girls, like 99.9% Deet is to chiggars. And chiggars are less repulsive then you are when you smell like that. Stop being a walking chemical attack. You do NOT smell good. Take a shower, use soap, you're probably good to go.

Idiots.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone