View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 501s View Post
This is a great review. I have been looking at a new Bow and this was on the list. I debated between this and the Lift. I currently have a Realm. Its been amazing. No complaints at all, other then I iwsh it was a 70lb bow instead of 60. Did you find there was much difference? It seems almost every feature on this bow is also on the Realm (Clutch Grip, Flip Disk, Flex Cable Guard, etc...) other then the dead lock cams. Any other feedback on this bow?

Thanks.
The big difference is the axle to axle between those two bows. If I remember correctly, the REAM is a 30” ATA bow while the SS34 is 34” ATA. That 4” creates a much more stable and forgiving bow.

Also, that dead lock can system is absolutely unreal. Don’t over look that. Being able to tune a bow with out a bow press is a huge advantage.

Out of all the Bowtech bows I’ve owned, I’d say the SS34 is my favorite while the Core SR is a close second. The Core SR has a few more features that I enjoy, it faster and a little more compact. The Core SR is now my main hunting bow and my fixed pin 3D bow while my SS34 is my hunter class 3D bow. Hunter class allows a slider single pin that’s not magnified.