View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by densa44 View Post
He is "elected" by all parties in the house. Usually from the government side because they have votes to spare. Both JT and PP "dragged" this man to he chair to run the house with a level of decorum.

There are certain words that have been traditionally "unparlimentary" LIAR is one I have heard. The speaker has wide authority to rule anything he hears that he deems unparlimentary and that's when he stands up. He gives the honouralbe member the opportunity to
withdraw the remarkes, PP tried to rephrase but the speaker asked him to withdraw the remarks, PP refused and was expelled, the part that wasn't released on the video, is the sargeant at arms throwing him out. In a stagged skit all the UCP members left too.

The members have all that room on the front lawn of the Parliment bldgs. to hold all the demonstartions that they want. The reasons that it is rarelly done is because anything that they say in the house is protected from the laws of slander. That's why we frequently hear the affected member shouting have the "courage/guts or
what ever the member thinks that he can get away with" to say that outside the house.

There is probably a year before the next election, and this sort of thing my be a bit premature for PP. Anyway we'll see soon enough.
I'd like to suggest that all these guys get back to work, and start addressing some of the problems we have in this country.

I suggest cutting off their salaries and pension elegibility for every day that they are absent.

No UCP members left the house of commons, because there are no UCP MPs.

As to getting back to work to solve the problems in this country, the liberal/ndp mafia doesn't solve problems, they create problems. So if they stayed away, there would be far fewer problems in this country.