View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
If your going out to kill bears and no matter which species gets you ,tuff luck .

The bears never complains, so tit for tat .I know a guy who played with a large bull moose and got busted up badly ,your in there zone where they live ,so tuff luck.

If they bother farm animals or busting up homes then take them out ,if your going into bear country and expect a welcoming party then your a bit short upstairs .There out there ,like or not .It's not your home.it belongs to them for as long as we can go back . You can make it your home,but big bears have a homes also.I won't hang a bear rug if you paid me 20k , I had bear problems for 40 years . I new from day one ,I was in there domain so whatever happened that was my fault .

The root is humans being where a large predator lives ,some here would love to supply every family member with tags and kill them all . Go for it ,but if your short a family member ,just remember who went after who .

If you cliff dive and hit the rocks,who do you blame the cliff,damn you took the jump ,so bear hunters who go to harm them or don't under stand them ,if you lose a bit of fur go cry in the mirror .

If your eating these bears that's another deal ,which I ate tons of in my life , don't care for it now so I have as much use for a bear hide as getting an std.

Humanize animals ,hope about humans trying to feed there ego in killing a bear.

Nice lecture pal.