Thread: Sheep Part 3
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
So you see more restrictive hunting regulations that limit opportunity and keep hunters out of the field for no sound reason nothing more than hurting a couple guys' feelings? Give me a break. It erodes the foundation of every right and privelage that we as hunters have fought so hard to attain. So what are you willing to give up next that will only hurt a few guys' feelings? And what after that? And after that? This is turning into a bad episode of the Twilight Zone.

You seem to think that everyone opposed to the 5 year wait wants to kill a ram every two years. Well, that couldn't be further from the truth. They want their right to hunt sheep protected. This isn't isn't about killing...it's about the right to hunt. I know you are just a sheep enthusiast but a lot of us take our rights to hunt quite seriously.
I understand TJ but we arent talking about ****ing deer. Just because you figure it is your right doesnt mean its whats best. The thing your avoiding is that change is coming it has happened to every other species in alberta(That have way higher numbers than sheep) other than whitetails. The ideas are put out there to avoid long waited draws or lifetime numbers. Many would rather have the chance to shoot a sheep then wait instead of waiting how ever many years to put in for draws. Everyone still gets to hunt unlike the other options!
Any one will help the situation it all boils down to if you wait before a tag or after!