Thread: Sheep Part 3
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 05:56 PM
sheephunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepguide View Post
I understand TJ but we arent talking about ****ing deer. Just because you figure it is your right doesnt mean its whats best. The thing your avoiding is that change is coming it has happened to every other species in alberta(That have way higher numbers than sheep) other than whitetails. The ideas are put out there to avoid long waited draws or lifetime numbers. Many would rather have the chance to shoot a sheep then wait instead of waiting how ever many years to put in for draws. Everyone still gets to hunt unlike the other options!
Any one will help the situation it all boils down to if you wait before a tag or after!
I'd rather have someone explain what we are trying to fix first. You are so resigned to the fact something is wrong but no one can put their finger on it. Well what is it?

You say that's what it boils down to and I say bull crap. It boils down to no such thing. There is no way on earth that a five year wait would do anything compared to a draw. It's like comparing a hammer to pillow and telling you you had to pick one to drive to the store.