View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Banned

theres a fun one chuck...

i like the idea above....i'd have to research it but a top notch tactical rig would be in order....think i've seen some canadian built rigs on here that looked like fun range/beanfield toys with big bad nightforce on top

then i'd have a blaser r93...maybe a couple of them, a professional with natural stone stock inletted to handle all the barrels, and then they have a safari selous edition that could eat up 15k in a hurry...or black edition etc. but eitherway i'd end up with one i could beat on and go light for alpine work and then one i might take on safari with and a bunch of barrels/mounts to eat up some of that extra cash you laid out...i'd have the rimfire kits to the really big bores, some fluted, some magna-ported also...some light, some varmint contour....the works

i assume i get to keep the rifles i already have?

i can't think of anything over 2k i'd really like to go after other than the above, i will have a volquartsen magnum rimfire with 25 round mag soon and that will eat up around 1500 but hardly worth mentioning in that budget and maybe a fnar auto-loading rig to play with also?

drawing a blank now