View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishootbambi View Post
stinky, you nailed it bang on....couldnt be said any better. with the long term trend of declining hunter numbers, we are a threatened species. anything we can do to renew interest in hunting is a good thing in my eyes. potty's last post shows very clearly the selfishness of his views. there are a lot of bowhunters who feel this way, and that is unfortunate. too many guys out there see only a threat to their immediate situation without looking around to see the bigger picture. if i still havent been clear enough potty, i have tried xbws and personally am not a fan. they offer nothing to me over a conventional compound, but i sure do see them as beneficial to hunting in general. i can appreciate your opinion against crossbows, but i would respect it more if you based it on fact rather than rumors.
So you make a plait about them, but prefer conventional bows!!! But see the need for them because of the declining number of hunters?? when I believe the hunting numbers haven't declined but have actually risen slightly!!! There's a great read on what the introduction of Xbows did to one shop in Ontairio, and is now threating conventional archery, which you prefer but won't stand up for!!!Now I'm just confused what the heck your trying to convey?